Friday, September 26, 2008

Our green kid

So the other day I mentioned to John that the price of gas has gone down enough that we see Hummers driving around again. Cade heard this and filled it away in his steel trap of a memory (where he gets this I don't know I can't even find my keys most days). The other day, he said" Look Mom there's a Hummer. Do you know what kind of car I want when I grow up?" I thought "of course, a Hummer" but said, "What?" Imagine my surprise when he said, " I want a Toyota Prius." When I asked him why he said because they get such great gas mileage. He was very impressed that his grandpa already had one. He probably wants to save all that gas money for video games. We were trying to talk about if the house was on fire what we should do for his health homework. He still hasn't told me that he wouldn't rush back in the house to save his Wii.

No comments: