Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Crystal!

In my never ending attempts to embarass you on these posts, let me express my undying love for you. I am so happy you were brought into this world. You brighten my life with your smile and sense of humor and your beauty causes me to stop and stare even after 12+ years of marriage and 4 years of dating before that. I am amazed at how many things you are good at and at how many more things you are great at. I was going to list some of them, but I was worried about all the important ones I'd miss. That, and I'm worried that your parents will read this and be embarassed when I say how good at sex you are. How I could ever wind up with someone like you, I'll never know. What I do know is that with you in my life, I am a lucky guy. And even if you love U2, I love you.

No comments: