Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Introducing Avery Wilson

Avery was born on June 1st at 11:53pm. She was 8 pounds 6 ounces and 21.5 inches long. Both she and Crystal are healthy and happy to have Avery in the world with us. The kids, as you'll see below, are very excited by their little sister and are happy to have her as part of our family. They were all eager to hold her and be with her this morning when we visited.
Avery just after midnight and only a few hours old

Biggest brother and littlest sister

A proud big brother

A very happy big sister

More big brother

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby girl. I like the name. Not that my opinion matters.

Kris Romeril said...

Congrats. She is adorable.

Jaenisch Family said...

Just saw the pictures and Avery (As well as everyone else) is so cute. It must be nice to even out the gender balance in the family ; ) I hope you keep posting more photos. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I don't have much time these days to write emails, etc. but sometimes I find a few minutes to read the blogs. All the best for you and hope to see you all when we are in ORegon in Summer 20101.